Have you seen Dr. Sulaiman A Bham?

Best OBGYN around!!!!!!!

I started going to Dr. Bham 17yrs ago after going to a few other obgyn's in the area and was never happy. I was uncomfortable at first since he was a man. But after my first visit his receptionist and him made you feel like family. He delivered all 4 of my girls and saved my life with my 2nd child. He is very knowledgeable at what he does. I'm terrified of needle's and get the depo shot and he makes fun of me but gets me through it without any fear. I have always said I'm not going to anyone else because they really make you feel like family and I'm hurt now not knowing if he will be back or not , that I might have to find another Dr. something I don't wanna do because there are no other Dr.s out there like him or his secretaries.

Best OB I’ve had

At first I was a little skeptical because of the office location, but my experience with Dr. Bham was excellent. He cared for me from half way through my second pregnancy and after. He is knowledgeable and truly cares for his patients. He is an excellent patient advocate. Highly recommend.

HORRIBLE!!!

This man is beyond rude if u are at all over weight he will do nothing but talk about your weight he’s not nice about it instead of doing testing to see what the problem is it’s all blamed on weight left his office crying twice!! Oh and he will try to convince you to go see his duaghter who is a dentist in the office next door

Dr.Bham is such a great,respectful Dr. I have been going to him 15 years and he delivered all 5 of my kids. He cares so much about his paients. I recomend him to every female. I always feel comfortable at every visit.I feel like family when i am there

Dr. Bham made my pregnancy much easier to handle. He was able to relieve my worries through his excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend him as an OB or gynecologist.

Dr. Sulaiman A Bham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aberdeen, MD.

Dr. Sulaiman A Bham Is this you?