Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suleiman Mustafa-Kutana MD, MBBS
Dr. Suleiman Mustafa-Kutana, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Mattapan, MA and Boston, MA (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mustafa-Kutana is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Suleiman Mustafa-Kutana has 4 locations
850 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02118
Dr. Suleiman Mustafa-Kutana has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s where a pediatric endocrinologist comes in.
They can diagnose and treat hormonal disorders such as abnormal thyroid function, growth complications and early or delayed puberty. Ambiguous genitals as well as ovarian and testicular dysfunction are also part of their expertise. Childhood obesity, diabetes and problems with low blood sugar also tie back to hormone function and may require consulting with a pediatric endocrinologist.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Suleiman Mustafa-Kutana has the following 2 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
Dr. Suleiman Mustafa-Kutana is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mustafa-Kutana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boston Medical Center
29 Years Experience
Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Suleiman Mustafa-Kutana Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Suleiman Mustafa-Kutana's office for more information.
850 Harrison Ave Boston, MA 02118
1425 Blue Hill Ave Mattapan, MA : (617) 296-0061
818 Harrison Ave Boston, MA : (617) 534-4086
308 Callahan Rd North Kingstown, RI : (401) 295-9706
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suleiman Mustafa-Kutana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.