Dr. Sultan Lakhani Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sultan Lakhani?

Posted on August 16th, 2017

He has been very good at explaining what to expect next in my wife's Alzheimer's and has been helpful by phone, even offering to help my anytime I wanted to call.

Dr.visit

Posted on November 24th, 2015

He is a nasty evil sarcastic doctor. He have no compassion and care none of the less. He told me how he felt and got me out of there before giving me another lasting sarcastic gesture. The man is sickening himself. Get out of the business if it's making you cray cray.

Does not honor privacy and over-bills for nontherapeutic "therapy" sessions

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I saw him as an inpatient at Richmond Community Hospital. (1) He started our first sessions with the door opened. I closed it before speaking. I also witnessed him having a session with a patient in the activity room. He discontinued when I called attention that he was violating the HIPPA law of confidentiality. He thanked me and ended the session. (2) He started to double my antidepressant before I called attention to the delicate balance of my medications. Then he didn't change anything. (3) I was billed for three half hour "therapy" sessions yet none of our sessions lasted for more than 10 minutes and none were therapeutic either. He simply asked how I was feeling without going into detail.

Posted on December 20th, 2016