Dr. Sumaira Aasi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sumaira Aasi?

Severely dysplastic nevis

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Dr. Aasi performed the procedure to remove a severely dysplastic nevis on my back. Ive had a lot of procedures done in my life and can honestly say she is a world class surgeon.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Dr. Aasi has to be one of the best Doctors in the world. She is professional but not cold or distant. Her manner is warm, caring and yet instilled confidence to me in her abilities. Her staff at Stanford is incredible. I have the greatest respect for her and her staff as they were so gracious and caring to me. I would find it very hard to believe that there is a doctor practicing that I would rather go to than Doctor Aasi...I am a Viet Nam combat vet and the care and compassion she extended to me was beyond anything I had expected.

Posted on March 25th, 2016