Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suman S Agarwal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Suman S Agarwal has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Suman S Agarwal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
I would definitely NOT recommend this office. I never saw the DR, only the PA and it was not a pleasant experience (and I am a very easygoing person). My last visit was over a year ago and I am still so dissatisfied and irritated with what happened during my visit. After my results to an exam were relayed to me and it was evident I was not only confused but very uneasy, I was basically pushed out the room and told to look up information online after inquisitive questions that made it seem like she thought I was lyingâ¦ not very reassuring as I was in MY doctorâs office. After I looked information up online I was even MORE uneasy and trying to get a hold of someone at the office was a constant phone tag game and it was like pulling teeth getting a referral. Since they were so reluctant to give me a referral I paid out of pocket at another doctorâs office. I also should mention my results from the NEW office were completely normal. I don't know how results could be so great unless samples got switched! To this day, I am still appalled at how poorly I was treated. Sincerely, unhappy but healthy patient.
45 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
Graduated in 1973
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Suman S Agarwal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRain Cross Medical Group, 4646 Brockton Ave Ste 302, Riverside, CA
Dr. Suman S Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.