Dr. Suman S Agarwal Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suman S Agarwal?

Exceptional physician, PA, and staff

Find better

Worst experience ever. 1st and last time. Waited close to 2 hours. Unapologetic staff and Doctor. Clearly no respect for their clients. Do not come here. Google other reviews from this Doctor. You will find this is consistent with others' experience.

UNHAPPY & UNIMPRESSED PATIENT

I would definitely NOT recommend this office. I never saw the DR, only the PA and it was not a pleasant experience (and I am a very easygoing person). My last visit was over a year ago and I am still so dissatisfied and irritated with what happened during my visit. After my results to an exam were relayed to me and it was evident I was not only confused but very uneasy, I was basically pushed out the room and told to look up information online after inquisitive questions that made it seem like she thought I was lying… not very reassuring as I was in MY doctor’s office. After I looked information up online I was even MORE uneasy and trying to get a hold of someone at the office was a constant phone tag game and it was like pulling teeth getting a referral. Since they were so reluctant to give me a referral I paid out of pocket at another doctor’s office. I also should mention my results from the NEW office were completely normal. I don't know how results could be so great unless samples got switched! To this day, I am still appalled at how poorly I was treated. Sincerely, unhappy but healthy patient.

Very experienced but busy

I see the PA more than the doctor and I like her. The doctor is able but not warm and fuzzy.

i've been a patient for over 15 yrs...relly no problems,easy to communicate with. sometimes the wait can be a bit long.

Dr should not be in business

Very hard to ever see the MD. MD does not spend time with you. PA is Rude, Staff is very rude. Do not go to this Dr.if you need help.

Simply the best!!

Our family Dr. for over 15 years. Knowledgable and caring. NONE better!!

Should Retire

I would not reccomend this doctor, I wouldn't reccomend her intern either. They do not seem to care about you. They hear you but she does not listen to what you are saying. First of all I went in for an appointment at 9am and did not get seen until 10:15am! It was ridiculous! Not only that but the receptionist was very rude. I felt like I was at the Emergency Room. Once I did go in the RN nurse kept appologizing for it taking so long and then I waited another 15mins to actually be seen. Once in the small room Dr. Agarwal was just not very friendly. She was quick and to the point asked minimal questions and did not care to answer any other questions instead she said I would need to come back for another appointment! Are you serious?! Needless to say I just found out her Intern has left and if this isn't enough to detour you then have at it. HORRIBLE Doctor! She needs to just retire!

Poor service