Dr. Suman Kambhampati Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Suman Kambhampati?

Excellence in Action

Posted on October 29th, 2009

My wife and I had originally thought we were extremely fortunate with Dr. Kambhampati's role. We soon learned that not only did his other patients but his staff, and especially the chemo nursing team, held him in the same high regard. His abilities call on an intuitive genius through my more than two years of treatment. While clearly understanding the incurable nastiness of Multiple/Myeloma and Amyloidosis, the doctor has made me comfortale that he'll be drawing upon his sme level of practice as I've received in the past. He has extended my life.

Posted on August 7th, 2017