Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suman K Mishr has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Suman K Mishr has the following 13 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Dr. Suman K Mishr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
DR. MISHR is completely outdated in his knowledge of the endocrine system. He misdiagnosed me and had me take psychological surveys which he then used recommend I go see a psychologist. I ended up having a out of range result on a test that he stated was normal and had to be treated by another Dr. Steer clear of this guy!
56 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1962
Good Samaritan Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEndocrine Diabetes Metabolism Center, 920 W Market St Ste 330, Lima, OH
Dr. Suman K Mishr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lima, OH.