Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suman Mishra
Dr. Suman Mishra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NY, with another office in Liverpool, NY. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mishra is affiliated with Arnot Health St Josephs Hospital, Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital and Crouse Hospital Inc. Dr. Mishra has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Suman Mishra has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Suman Mishra has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
Dr. Suman Mishra has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
She stayed in the room while i undressed, i would have preferred privacy. they didn't even pull the curtain closed all the way around the door and 2 strange men, i think pharmaceutical people were standing directly outside the door of my exam room. i did not feel respected or regarded with professionalism. in fact i felt very violated.
Back in Feb. 2011, A tumor was found on an ovary and I was referred to Dr Mishra,who was able to get me in the office quickly. She was so nice but to the point, and referred me to a surgeon. I was operated on in March, Thank goodness it was benign ! I want to Thank Dr. Mishra and her staff for doing a great job !
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mishra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suman Mishra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NY.