Dr. Sumbul N Beg Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sumbul N Beg?

She gave backwards advice and didn't suggest any more modern approaches to care. She never checked the glucomark test to check post meal highs. On average per visit she spent 5-10 minutes with me. She actually suggested I go to a general practitioner instead of an endocrinologist, despite having diabetes!!!

The worst physician I have ever had the displeasure of working with.

She's the best

She is really good. She answer questions and I can tell that she loves being a doctor. Didn't rush through at all! I reccmond this to anyone who had diabetics.

Run for your life!

Dont put your life in her hands. Dont depend on her to respond. dont depend on her to folloew up to make sure you are responding well to treatment.

office visits

Go elsewhere

I should have read the other reviews before I went to her. She clearly did not care about my issues at all. Was not really listening as I explained symptoms, had nothing much to say or suggest, despite the fact that all symptoms point to an endocrine related issue. Basically shrugged her shoulders and seemed bored. Go somewhere else!

Used Car Sales person in white coat.

I wanted so much to be helped by her and she says she cares but she is a used car salesman in a white coat.

Rushed through my appointment. Gave quick diagnosis before running tests to confirm. Would not recommend her at all. Very poor follow-up.

Dr Beg was interested in my issues. Very knowledgeable.quick in diagnosing symptoms. Communication style is effective, two way.

I went to Dr. Beg because another endocrinologist in the same office, did not run the correct tests to detect my hypothyroidism. I had alot of symptoms, and Dr. Beg sat with me, listened to my concerns, and provided me with the care that I needed to address my condition. Additionally, she ran tests and detected that I was Vitamin D deficient, something no other doctor has done. She was a breath of fresh air, compared to other doctors that I had been to that simply ignored my symptoms. She never seems rushed to talk to me. She comes to my appointment, and she has read her notes before coming into the room. She has fought with my insurance to get tests performed to make sure that there are no underlying issues. She is very personable, intelligent, caring and I always enjoy going to her. I'm so happy to have found her.

Clueless

I am healthcare POA for my 32 year old daughter with MS who was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. She wrote radical tx recommendation. i've researched procedure. but NEVER have been able to get through to the doctor's office to speak with her. they are always "out to lunch"

Excellent doctor

I am a 62 years old woman. To me, Dr. Beg is a godsend. She successfully diagnosed and treated my parathyroid, osteoporosis, and pre-diabetic conditions. Contrary to one of her critics, she thoroughly discussed current and cutting edge medical and nutritional discoveries and research. I especially appreciate that besides treating my conditions with the usual drugs, she also encourages improvements in diet and exercise, especially regarding my pre-diabetes, which I successfully reversed with her help.I would certainly recommend her.

Dr. Sumbul N Beg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlingame, CA.