Dr. Sumeet S Mathur Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sumeet S Mathur?

Wished the staff was my doctor.

I would never recommend. Staff was lovely. Dr is on a ego trip. I told the Dr. I did not know what was wrong with me. He insisted I speculate what it was, then as I was doing as he asked he rolled his eyes, interrupted me and then told me not to draw conclusions that were not there...... but as I stated from the start I said I did not know and did not want to draw conclusions since IM NOT A DOCTOR.

must see!

awesome doctor, down to earth guy!

I went to Dr. Mathur after going to ENT for years. I got an appointment very quickly for a specialist. His staff was very helpful and up front regarding my insurance. He was through with the additional testing that was necessary to make an accurate diagnosis. He spent the necessary time making sure that I understood everything associated with my diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Mathur

Get a Second Opinion Before Any Procedure/Testing

I would not recommend or go to him again. If you do make an appointment, get a 2nd opinion before getting allergy shots. Very shady how they handle the process. I had to pay up front for vials ($190 for one and $380 for 2) then I got reimbursed. I had allergy shots that were not helping at all. Got a second opinion from an allergist and found out I wasn't allergic to all the things he said I was. I'm not sure what was in the 2nd vial because my allergy test results for the 2nd vial came out less than 3 which meant I had no allergies in that series. They also charge you $50 if you cancel your surgery or allergy testing. Starting to think this place is a scam that's in it for the money.

disfigured my mom