Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sumeet Subherwal MD
Dr. Sumeet Subherwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Renton, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Sumeet Subherwal has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Sumeet Subherwal has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sumeet Subherwal has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sumeet Subherwal - Posted on October 6th, 2017
I am not a patient so I just marked the middle star for each. My husband was scheduled to see Dr. Subherwal. I contacted the office several times to make an appointment, and to cancel the appointment after waiting forever on hold. Both times the person on the phone was very rude! She would not listen to me and interrupted me with her demands for specific information. I would not recommend this clinic if that's what it would be like if I actually went for a visit. This will probably not be online as it's not a compliment like the office hoped.
14 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sumeet Subherwal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sumeet Subherwal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Renton, WA.