Dr. Sumera Younus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sumera Younus?

Horrible

Posted on September 8th, 2016

It took me three times calling to get someone on the phone and then three more weeks to make an appt. my first time there. I arrived five minutes late because there are conflicting addresses on the net when I googled and I got a little lost. When I arrived there were 10 people in line and after waiting a half an hour the very rude desk person told me I hate to either wait for an unspecified amount of time or reschedule. Then the other lady took the clip board and was confused as to what time i wrote down when I checked in and was also rude. I decided to leave and go else were. Very unprofessional and disorganized and impersonal. Wil find another doctor with better reviews and reputation.

Posted on July 30th, 2016

I leave a visit knowing I had 100% of her attention.

Posted on October 6th, 2017