Dr. Sumesh Chandra Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sumesh Chandra?

Great Doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Just had my first visit with Dr. Chandra. What an awesome man. Spent over 1 hour with me and listened to what I had to say, something my Primary doctor has never done. We worked out a plan of treatment and he took into consideration that I do not have insurance.

Posted on October 9th, 2015

My first visit to the doctor was mind blogging to me. He literally spent about an hour with me getting all the details. Wonderful doctor may God give him long life.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

i have gone to Dr. Chandra for a number of years. I have never been so rudely treated by a doctor as I was on my last visit. I am currently seeking a new doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Recently became a patient of Dr Chandra's and found him to be excellent. He didn't rush me and spent a lot of time reviewing all my records in order to gauge the full picture of my thyroid and testosterone problems, and created a logical plan of care and further testing. He was very respectful throughout the entire visit, and explained everything. I've had a thyroid problem for over 7 years and recently had other hormone problems, and Dr Chandra is the only doctor who's taken to time to look at the connections between them, or try and find the underlying cause. I was hesitant to see him because of the other reviews regarding one "alleged" incident, and I chose to ignore them due to his professional reputation with other physicians and since the other bad reviews are not first-hand experiences but hearsay, and i'm happy I did because he turned out to be an excellent endocrinologist.

Posted on January 15th, 2014

terribleeeeeeee told me i needed surgery for a sore throat when simple antibiotics helped

Patient

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Chandras for the past 10yrs, he is an excellent , caring doctor, always has time for questions and goes over all test in my language...........Staff is excellent, also.!!!!!!!!!!! !

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I am currently a patient of Dr Chandra's. I've been going to him for about 6 years now and he has always seemed like he doesn't care about his patients. He is very short and got an attitude with me at the last appointment when I tried to ask questions about some blood tests he wanted to perform. He is rude to his employees, and went as far as criticizing his assistant in front of me. I would not recommend him to anyone and am hoping to find another dr to switch to.

Nurse Practioner

Posted on April 1st, 2013

Dr Chandra is a physician who doesn't always listen to his patients symptoms. He can make you second guest yourself. You have to call and follow up with labs and scan or you won't find out the result till 3-4 months whenever your next appointment is.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I love Dr. Chandra. Even if you see the registered nurse for your visit, Dr. Chandra always comes in and follows up with appt and reviews everything. I am never rushed with him. Yes you do have to sit in the waiting room for quite some time but that would be the only negative I see. His staff is very nice. I have been a patient for over seven years.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

I would recommend this doctor to friends,acquaintaces and family.

Posted on January 7th, 2012

Dr. Chandra is an excellent endocrinologist. He is one of the few physicians that will listen and spending the time needed during the visit to assess you appropriately.

Posted on October 25th, 2017