Have you seen Dr. Sumit P Bhatia?

GREAT DR. AND COWORKER BY FAR! HE GIVES THE ABSOLUTE BEST TREATMENT AND CARE TO HIS PATIENTS! #1 in my book!

THE BEST DOCTER I have ever worked for!!! Dr. Bhatis by far the sweetest, most caring person. There is ONE thing I miss about my former employer and that is RETINA DAY! I LOVED coming in for retina day and working with everyone from the retina team.

50 + years with Gailey

I have been going to Gailey I clinic since I was about seven or eight years old I am now 60 years old and I have been very happy with Gailey for as long as I can remember. Dr. Bhatia and all of the staff is absolutely fantastic .

Dr. Sumit P Bhatia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomington, IL.