Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sumitha S Hathiramani has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
Showing 5 of 8
Dr H has been the ONLY Endocrinologist to diagnose my actual Thyroid problem. We drive 2 hrs for the appts. I really like the way she treats her patients and the concern she shows each of us. She even calls you at your home if she has any concerns with test results. She deserves 10 Stars. She is an absolute joy to be around.
This doctor appears nice but criticizes patients in notes which affects the patient's entire care. She also jumps to conclusions and makes inaccurate statements in notes, which are relied on by other doctors. And she doesn't appreciate or understand the seriousness of disorders that affect the HPA axis and makes careless decisions in care.
14 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sumitha S Hathiramani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5303 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Sumitha S Hathiramani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.