Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sumitha S Hathiramani has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Adrenal Insufficiency
Showing 1 of 1
I saw this dr. for undiagnosed thyroid condition but clearly thyroid symptoms. She could not figure me out and I got a second opinion at the mayo clinic. It was found out that i had hashimotos disease and suggested i try armour. When sukomar gained wind of this, she terminated me as a patient for "self titrating" medication and not having enough trust in her. It turned out my thyroid had to be removed and i had thyroid cancer. avoid avoid avoid
14 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sumitha S Hathiramani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVa North Texas Health Care System, 4500 S Lancaster Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Sumitha S Hathiramani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.