Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Summer A Merritt MD
Dr. Summer A Merritt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, TX. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Merritt is affiliated with Midland Memorial Hospital and Midland Memorial Hospital West. She speaks English.
Dr. Summer A Merritt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Summer A Merritt has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Summer A Merritt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Fantastic and attentive.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Summer A Merritt - Posted on July 3rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Summer A Merritt - Posted on August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Merritt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2004
Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Dr. Summer A Merritt Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Summer A Merritt's office for more information.
2200 W Wadley Ave Ste 10 Midland, TX : (432) 684-4327
Locations & DirectionsSUMMER ALEXANDER MERRITT MD, 2200 W Wadley Ave Ste 10, Midland, TX
Dr. Summer A Merritt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Midland, TX.