Dr. Sumner Slavin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sumner Slavin?

the very best

Posted on November 1st, 2017

i am totally ecstatic about the results from my face lift that Dr Slavin artistically achieved. I look natural an 15 years younger. He is a master. In addition I have never been to a doctor who has spent as much time addressing my concerns . I couldn't be happier!!

Always in a hurry

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Should not be practicing. Does not listen to patient, has obscene wait times of 3 plus hours, double books, operates on too many people a day, surgeries are rushed not detailed. Seek a surgeon not a heartless butcher.

Posted on October 9th, 2016

Dr. Slavin is an amazing doctor and person, he always take his time to explain the procedures, listen to your concerns and answer your questions. I am his patient for more than 14 years. Very detail oriented and perfectionist. He has Angel hands is the way say in my mother country Brazil! Highly recommended!!!

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

My nose is now more disfirmed than my natural nose . These last 3 years I have had high anxiety and depression. It's my fault not his.

Fantastic Results! #perfection

Posted on May 15th, 2016

I saw Dr. Slavin for a breast lift and augmentation. I am OVER THE MOON with my results! I had visited a few other doctors prior to Dr. Slavin for consultations with mixed feelings. However, when I met Dr. Slavin he put all my worries at ease and I felt he was the best fit for what I wanted, he spent time going over all my questions and giving me honest feeback. I went forward with the surgery and in terms of size told him to do whatever he thinks would look best on me. I am THRILLED with my results and only being about a month post op. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for FANTASTIC RESULTS and an honest Doctor.

Exceptional MD!

Posted on March 26th, 2016

Exceptional MD! If you want perfection this is the MD for you! Phenomenal results and aftercare! Dr Slavin and Longwood Plastic Surgery Center are top notch. I am not easily impressed but the care and results I received were and are beyond impressive.

Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

I had my eyelid surgery done by Dr. Slavin a couple of years ago. The results were amazing. I wish I had done them 10 years ago. I would definitely recommend Dr. Slavin. He is a true professional and master at his profession.

I cannot thank him enough..

Posted on August 28th, 2014

Dr Slavin was well worth waiting for. When I did get to see him he spent more than an hour discussing different options and his plan for me . I booked an appointment to have him do an eyelid lift and facelift. I cold not be happier with the results. I look natural and refreshed and I felt very well taken care of by Dr. Slavin and his staff.

Dr. Slavin's review

Posted on March 27th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Slavin for over 10 years and he has performed both a face life and liposuction at different times. His work is that of a talented sculptor. No one can tell that I have had "age erasing" surgery. I look natural, just younger. I would recommend him highly to anyone considering plastic surgery. He is professional, never rushes through an appointment and has a great sense of humor.

5 star rating

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Very caring and professional; answered all my questions. Wonderful bedside manner. I had facelift, necklift and eyelid surgery and am very happy with the results. Would highly recommend Dr. Slavin. .

Not recommended for rhinoplasty

Posted on October 13th, 2012

dr Slavin is a very nice Doctor but if you want to change the shape of your nose at all do not go to him He performed the rhinoplasty taking away too much which because of this we were not able to fix the nose I also spoke with another patient who went to him for the same procedure and she was very dissatisfied too. Please use another doctor once it's done other doctors will not want to operate on you to correct your nose

Dr. Slavin

Posted on May 29th, 2012

I had upper eyelid surgery about a year ago. Dr. Slavin did an outstanding job. I couldn't be happier with the results.