Dr. Sumalatha Satoor Is this you?

3.3

Posted on December 26th, 2013

Great Doctor! I was dignosed with colon cancer 10 years ago at age 41. She was wonderful.

Posted on February 11th, 2012

she is a very friendly and professional with her patients.

No good on follow-up

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

I had my first endoscopy with Dr. Satoor. When I went in to the room, you could see a container of disgusting stomach contents that stunk to high heavens. The tube that they were going to use on me was attached to it. I told them that it made me sick to look at it and they put a piece of paper over it. Do you not empty the container after each patient??? The smell was horrible... Dr. Satoor diagnosed me with Barretts Esophagus and gave me a 30 day presciption of Prilozec. About 5 days before the prescription expired my pharmacy faxed and called for the refill. No response. I even called and left a message, no response. So, I have now been without prilosec for a week, have acid reflux again and I'm pretty upset about it. Meds were working great.

Would NOT recommend this doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2010

The doctor was always late for my appointments and then she was rushed. May have spent 5 minutes with me each time (even after surgery). Would not recommend this doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2016