Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sun Miao has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sun Miao has the following 71 expertise
- Intestinal Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Lipid Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Sprains and Strains
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Memory Disorders
- Urinary Retention
- Peptic Ulcer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Stomach Diseases
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Smoking Cessation
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Anxiety Disorders
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Nutritional Support
- Alternative Medicine
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Seizure Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lyme Disease
- Eating Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Sun Miao has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Sun Miao accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsQuality Medical Associates, 29 S New York Rd Ste 700, Galloway, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sun Miao in this video.
Dr. Sun Miao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galloway, NJ.