Dr. Sun Miao Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sun Miao?

I hope by coming out more woman do.. When I 1st started seeing Dr. Milo I thought he was great a complete gentleman.. I'm gonna make this short & sweet.. But as time went on his behavior totally changed!! I couldn't believe the things he was saying to me & the comments he would make made me feel so uncomfortable I was in shock.. Than when he would check my heartbeat he all of a sudden needed my shirt off & he was inching down lower & lower to my breast.. I will never see that man again my husband wants me to go to the police.. I just want to put this all behind me you know.. I just wonder if there was any more woman embarrassed like I was that won't come forward because if that.. There's no way it was just me.. please if there is anyone out there your not alone.. Talk to me I'm hurting just like you are. Thank you for listening..

Posted on January 30th, 2017