3.0

Wait way to long in the room. They talk to much,if I'm there it's because I don't feel well,don't won't to listen to all the bapple in the next room!

So inappropriate.

I am also a woman patient of Dr. Miao that was very uncomfortable coming in to see him. So much I would call over the phone every 3 months and beg for them to put my prescription in without a visit. He would listen to my heart beat and touch my nipples with his stethoscope. He would make me pull my shirt all the way up to listen to my breathing. He madee feel so uncomfortable. The last time I went in he had a woman shaperone (how he spelled it) in the office who you could tell had no medical knowledge and was just some girl he found off the street. I cant wait to get a change in my insurance to see a different doctor.

I hope by coming out more woman do.. When I 1st started seeing Dr. Milo I thought he was great a complete gentleman.. I'm gonna make this short & sweet.. But as time went on his behavior totally changed!! I couldn't believe the things he was saying to me & the comments he would make made me feel so uncomfortable I was in shock.. Than when he would check my heartbeat he all of a sudden needed my shirt off & he was inching down lower & lower to my breast.. I will never see that man again my husband wants me to go to the police.. I just want to put this all behind me you know.. I just wonder if there was any more woman embarrassed like I was that won't come forward because if that.. There's no way it was just me.. please if there is anyone out there your not alone.. Talk to me I'm hurting just like you are. Thank you for listening..

Dr. Sun Miao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Galloway, NJ.