Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sun Pei DO
Dr. Sun Pei, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pei is affiliated with Peninsula Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sun Pei has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sun Pei has the following 1 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sun Pei - Posted on March 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sun Pei - Posted on August 25th, 2015
most qualified , compassionate doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sun Pei - Posted on August 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sun Pei - Posted on March 22nd, 2013
I have been Dr. Peiâs patient for twenty five years. Five starâs? He is a five plus five doctor. I would recommend him to any and all. I am continually astounded and impressed with his expertise. Dr. Pei does not talk a great deal. He is quiet and seems to know the problem when you walk or limp in to keep your appointment. It never ceases to amaze me what acupuncture can accomplish when executed by Dr. Pei.
Dr. Pei is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Peninsula Hospital Center
30 Years Experience
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Sun Pei Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sun Pei's office for more information.
1 Fairfield Ln New Hyde Park, NY : (516) 775-5285
Locations & Directions1 Fairfield Ln, New Hyde Park, NY
Dr. Sun Pei is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.