More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sunanta L Ober
575 Turnpike St Ste 28
North Andover, MA 01845
Sunanta L Ober has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Sunanta L Ober is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Self-verified patient of Sunanta L Ober - Posted on December 31st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Sunanta L Ober - Posted on August 4th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Sunanta L Ober - Posted on May 22nd, 2014
Dr. Ober is great!, but the receptionist was worst that I have ever met. I called the office, she picked up the phone, and asked me to hold, and she purposely holding the phone, but did not answer, then I called again, she did the same thing. I was surprised to see that what kind of service she is providing for patients!
Find someone else
Self-verified patient of Sunanta L Ober - Posted on November 21st, 2013
This doctor recommends practices that are well-known to be unsafe, like diluting baby formula and letting newborns cry instead of feeding them appropriately. I cannot urge you strongly enough as a medical professional to find another doctor, particularly if you are a breastfeeding mom. Dr. Ober's lack of knowledge around breastfeeding and infant care are completely astonishing.
Worth the wait
Self-verified patient of Sunanta L Ober - Posted on July 1st, 2013
Dr. Ober is a truly fantastic doctor. The long waits to see her are because she will spend the time she needs with her patients (and parents). If you are in a rush, she is not the doctor for you. My children have no fear of shots or any other procedure because of careful care. She has called us at home to make sure that our daughter is okay. I highly recommend Dr Ober.
Sunanta L Ober Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsABC Pediatrics, 575 Turnpike St Ste 28, North Andover, MA
Sunanta L Ober is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Andover, MA.