Is Dr. Sunavo Dasgupta the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunavo Dasgupta MD
Dr. Sunavo Dasgupta has 3 locations
1365 Wiley Rd #153
Schaumburg, IL 60173
3800 Highland Ave Suite 101
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Dr. Sunavo Dasgupta has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Interventional Pain Medicine
Dr. Sunavo Dasgupta has the following 4 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sunavo Dasgupta Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sunavo Dasgupta's office for more information.
1365 Wiley Rd #153 Schaumburg, IL : (224) 261-7869
3800 Highland Ave Suite 101 Downers Grove, IL : (224) 263-1001
223 E Erie St Suite 310 Chicago, IL : (224) 313-0553
More about Dr. Sunavo Dasgupta
Sunavo Dasgupta, MD, is a Fellowship Trained interventional Pain Physician and Double Board Certified Anesthesiologist. He serves as co-director of the MacNeal Hospital Pain Clinic. He received his medical ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sunavo Dasgupta, MD in Schaumburg, IL, in this video.
Dr. Sunavo Dasgupta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.