Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sunday U Ero
Dr. Sunday U Ero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Ero is affiliated with St Vincents Medical Center Riverside, UF Health Jacksonville and Baptist Medical Center Beaches. Dr. Ero has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sunday U Ero has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Sunday U Ero has the following 8 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
Dr. Sunday U Ero has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Sunday U Ero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJacksonville Orthopaedic Institute Riverwside, 2 Shircliff Way Ste 300, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sunday U Ero, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Jacksonville, FL, in this video.
Dr. Sunday U Ero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.