Dr. Sunday Ero Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sunday Ero?

Personality needs improvement

Posted on September 26th, 2016

So far don't like him personally He may be intelligent and good at his profession, but if I was going to have a surgery I wonder if he would be patient enough to answer any questions I might have. So far he seems abrupt insensitive and needing manners

Dr. Sunday Cares For His Patients

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Excellent professional compassionate with sense of humor. One of the best specialists I have ever consulted with. Conservative and explains everything. Recommend Dr. Sunday without reservation.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

He's the best!

Posted on November 27th, 2013

Dr. Ero has performed several surgeries on my back and neck. He is the best of the best.

caring knowledgable taleted

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Dr. Eros looked after my needs even in the hospital. He gave me updates daily and made sure I was well enough yo go home and heal properly

A very unpleasant experience, i do not recommend this doctor to ANYONE!!!!

Posted on July 3rd, 2010

Dr. Ero was very cold and arrogant in general. He's seems to be a bit above the rest of us in his opinion. He was very indignant towards me. My surgery was a complete failure and I'm in much worse shape than before the surgery. He did not follow up with me or neither was he concerned about it. I now not only can't walk, I lost a foot in height and what independence I had. I wouldn't recommend this doctor for your back problems, and thanks to him I went from slightly handicapped to severely handicapped. This man has RUINED my life!!!!

This man is ABSOLUTELY the man to see with any back problem you may have!!

Posted on March 4th, 2010

I flew in from Seoul, South Korea to see this man. I had to co-ordinate everything with his staff who were just fantastic!! I was warmly greeted, and the surgery went very well. I can walk again!! Every time I think of the condition that I was in before I saw this precious man, I start to cry. He gave me back my original quaility of life. Thank you Dr. Ero. You were a godsend for me.

Long Wait time

Posted on January 23rd, 2010

It took 55 min to get into room, another hour and 5 min to see doctor, 5 to 7 min with doctor, and 15 min to check out. So my visit was 1 hr and 15 min.

Spinal Fusion

Posted on November 1st, 2008

Both my wife and I really felt that Dr. Ero was absolutely the best choice for us. I had to have a double lumbar spinal fusion. My wife and I from our first visit believed and still believe that he has a fantastic bedside manner. Beyond that we believe that he is a true professional and with my condition that was very important to both of us. Great Doctor with a great staff.

Posted on October 10th, 2017