Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sundip H Patel has 3 locations
783 N Denton Tap Rd Ste 200
Coppell, TX 75019
3061 W Southlake Blvd Ste 120
Southlake, TX 76092
Book Online Now
Dr. Sundip H Patel has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sundip H Patel has the following 6 expertise
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sundip H Patel - Posted on August 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sundip H Patel - Posted on July 7th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sundip H Patel - Posted on January 17th, 2015
We love Dr. Patel
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sundip H Patel - Posted on August 5th, 2014
Excellent ENT doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sundip H Patel - Posted on April 4th, 2014
I had an excellent experience taking my son to see Dr. Patel. I have taken my daughter to another ENT in the past but seeing an ENT who specializes in children makes a huge difference. I drove from Fort Worth to Southlake and the extra distance to see his group was definitely worth it. He was courteous, listened to our problems, was easy to talk to and was great with my son. Our surgery experience at the Texas Pediatric center was pretty easy and the staff there was real good with children. I thought Dr. Patel and his office staff was great and would recommend him to everyone looking for a good pediatric ENT doctor in the area.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Sundip H Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sundip H Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coppell, TX.