Dr. Sundip H Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sundip H Patel?

Great Experience

Excellent doctor, very caring and thorough. Very short wait time and was able to get an appointment the same week. I would highly recommend Dr. Patel and ENT for Children

Wait time was too much.

Exceptional doctor, great talent and bedside manner

We love Dr. Patel

Dr Patel has seen my daughter for 2 years. We really appreciate his honesty, we really feel that he truly cares about what is best for her. We love him and recommend him to everyone we know.

Excellent ENT doctor

I had an excellent experience taking my son to see Dr. Patel. I have taken my daughter to another ENT in the past but seeing an ENT who specializes in children makes a huge difference. I drove from Fort Worth to Southlake and the extra distance to see his group was definitely worth it. He was courteous, listened to our problems, was easy to talk to and was great with my son. Our surgery experience at the Texas Pediatric center was pretty easy and the staff there was real good with children. I thought Dr. Patel and his office staff was great and would recommend him to everyone looking for a good pediatric ENT doctor in the area.

Dr. Patel and his staff are mostly cordial and willing to work with patients and their needs. My son has been a patient of Dr. Patel for 18 months now. Dr. Patel has been upfront with my options, but never pushy. I would dare say he is a little too agreeable in this regard as I often have no idea what the best procession will be for my son's health. However, he is very intelligent and provides fairly comprehensive information. I do question the results of my son's hearing screening performed at Dr. Patel's office. I feel as though the screenings were incredibly subjective and not necessarily reflective of my son's hearing abilities.

Dr. Sundip H Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coppell, TX.