Dr. Suneeta S Walia Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Suneeta S Walia?

Great Team

Dr Walia is very professional and puts you at ease explaining the procedure. Her team is great. Everyone works together and provide the best care possible. Good experience.

Terrific Doc

The best dermatologist I've ever seen, and the only one who helped my psoriasis. Highly recommended doc and a great person to boot. I saw her in Washington so can't say anything about the Nola office, but she's great.

I was very pleased with Dr. Walia with her professionalism and knowledged. It was obvious to me that she was very qualified and she made me feel at ease by explaining the next step during my surgery. Her staff was outstanding and couldn't be any nicer. I felt I made the right choice with Dr. Walia.

A Personal Experience: My Mohs Surgery

I was never rushed during consultation. A great medical experience. A follow-up to inquire how I felt. A very minor scar hardly noticable. A staff that goes out of their way...kind, efficient, knowledgable. A facial sun cancer takes an expert to remove same....don't even consider another Doctor. I was concerend about scaring...wish you could see my face...I'd have to point of the area of surgery.