Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suneetha Duttala
Dr. Suneetha Duttala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Bonham, TX (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Duttala is affiliated with Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center, Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Suneetha Duttala has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Suneetha Duttala has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Suneetha Duttala is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Duttala is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Harper University Hospital
Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Karmanos Cancer Institute
14 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suneetha Duttala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.