Dr. Suneetha Mooss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suneetha Mooss?

Great Doctor and Staff!

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

I absolutely loved Dr. Mooss! She is very compassionate and knowledgeable ! I wish I was staying in TN so my son could continue to see her ! Also, her staff is excellent and extremely polite and helpful !

We were dropped as patient with no notice!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

She refuses to see your child if they haven't been in to the office in a year and a half. We were not notified that we had been dropped - when I called with a sick child I was informed that one of my daughters was dropped as a patient due to time since her last appointment but my other daughter was still in the system. I never heard of such a thing. I was putting her down as my daughter's doctor on school papers but apparently if something had happened she would have refused to see her. Got an appointment with another pediatrician - their office told me they have gotten other patients from Dr. Mooss who had the same experience. My older daughter received very rude treatment from the office staff when she went in for treatment with her father, She turned 18 so did not need or want to go back.

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

She seemed nice on the first visit. The second visit she literally snickered several times as I tried to explain my daughter's symptoms and said things that I found shocking she was saying in front of a child. She told me the exam showed everything was a normal. But an exam with someone different just a few days later revealed a number of difficulties that she missed.

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Dr. Mooss has been my 4 month old's pediatrician since she was born. She is very knowledgeable and handles my baby with gentle care. Dr. Mooss does a good job giving advice as needed on the many topics of baby care while also trusting that you, as the parent, know your baby best. The staff is also VERY friendly everyone works together to make sure you seen the doctor in a reasonable amount of time.

Posted on November 20th, 2014