Dr. Sungran S Noh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sungran S Noh?

Just say "No" to Dr. Noh.

This was my first routine annual visit with Dr. Noh. It will also be my last. She is not easy to talk with and she is dismissive. Just say "No" to Dr. Noh.

13 year experience with Dr. Noh

I have been going to Dr. Noh for over 13 years. She delivered 2 of my children, and I couldn't have been happier with the experience. Even though it was the end of her shift, she stayed until I delivered. She has always been very attentive to my issues and questions. I still see her for annual exams, and she is always very personable and willing to answer any questions that I have. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Wonderful Doctor

By far the best gyne I have ever seen! I cannot believe some of the negative reviews! I am pregnant with my first and so disappointed that Dr.Noh does not deliver anymore. I hope the other doctors in that practice are just as wonderful as she is!!

Dr. Noh may act differently if you see her wanting a baby... I went for an annual exam with some questions about new birth control and existing conditions I have and their current and future impact on my reproductive and sexual health. She put me at the end of the spectrums on all accounts, saying everything was fine and normal and that I was 28 years old and had nothing to worry about. Very uninterested, can not recommend.

Awful, no compassion, rude

Very rude, rushes through appointments. Horrible experience delivering, the other 5 women in the practice should be ashamed that she is in the practice with them.

During regular appointment, she doesn't communicate with patient and spent very little time. When questions were asked, she was very inpatient.

I highly recommend the entire practice. I was seen by Dr. Krupski, Dr. Noh, and Dr. Lareau during my pregnancy and they are very professional and compassionate. I had a first trimester miscarriage and they took very good care of me from handling my panicked calls when I first discovered the bleeding, to scheduling an ultrasound and breaking the news that my pregnancy was no longer viable. They scheduled a D&C the next day (done by Dr. Lareau) which was painless and complication-free. A miscarriage is a difficult time and I hope none of you have to go through it, but having doctors who know what they are doing and are compassionate makes all the difference.

Wonderful doctor and practice

I have had Dr Noh deliver three of my children. After the loss in the NICU with our first Dr Noh and the entire practice took so much care and concern with my next three pregnancies. She took the time to talk with me and reassured me throughout all the pregnancies. When called with questions or concerns I immediately received a follow up phone call by her or doctor on staff. I highly recommend Dr Noh and the other doctors on staff!

The worst Doctor I have ever had

This is the worst Doctor I have seen in my life. She pretended to be nice during pregnancy and the day of the birth of my son she was evil. She pushed my wife to get an epidural. She threatened us with not taking responsibility for her actions. She wanted to have us get a C-section when my wife was fully dilated. Even the nurses said that she is nasty and irresponsible. Her group did a circumcision to my son that was described as "the worst circumcision I have ever seen" by an ER Doctor that saw my son when he could not pee. We had to do it again. It was so sad to have my son in anesthesia. We were really prepared for the birth; we did Lamaze classes and perineal massage, we read books. With the circumcision we also did all that were asked to do. This Doctor is awful never use it you will regret it. She is inhuman and nasty at birth time (not like in the visits when she is sunshine). We hated her that day, we still hate her to this day. She should not be a Doctor.