Dr. Sungwook Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sungwook Kim?

Inconcderetae when nobody has a vehicle

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Drops you with in quickness

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Absolutely love this doctor.... One of the BEST .......explains everything about the diagnosis of the reason for the visit ...

Overrated

Posted on April 15th, 2015

He seemed rushed during my appointment and reluctant to examine, let alone touch me. I felt ripped off for such a quick meeting when all he did was refill my prescription and listen to my breathing.

Initial Consultation

Posted on February 10th, 2015

My insurance company website referred me to Dr. Kim. I was not sick, but needed to establish care with a primary care doctor. The office staff was friendly and efficient. The office was clean and modern. I did have to wait about 30+ minutes after my scheduled appointment time for him to see me. He apologized for the delay and seemed to be very friendly and accomodating. However, he seemed a bit rushed during my appointment and if I did not ask for a physical I don't think he would have given me one. The physical also seemed rushed. Of course he probably had other appointments although the waiting room was not crowded. I have a feeling that he is in medicine for the money, but only time will tell. When am really sick, we will see how my opinion of him changes.

Patient

Posted on September 7th, 2014

I really like Dr. Kim & Staff, very helpful & friendly, nice office and I never wait to long. This doctor really listens to what I say, and is open to you! He has been wonderful and is just down the street from my home. I definitely recommend him to all! Thank you Doctor Kim @ Brighton Medical!

This is how every doctor should be

Posted on October 15th, 2013

I was amazed that for once a doctor wanted to hear me speak and not themselves. Doctor Kim wanted to know what I was feeling and experiencing not what he thought it might be. I love the fact that he was so easy going. After listening to me he had a few different options for treatment and asked which I was most comfortable with and also let me know if it didn't work well for me we could go on to the next approach. Overall this doctor was very knowledgable and willing to help in every way without pushing his ways onto me. People if you want a great general family doctor this is your guy. As for the staff I give them the 4 stars that's available as well. Two thumbs up all around in this office.

Diana Graves on disability

Posted on June 30th, 2012

When you go to see Dr. Kim he listens and he askes you questions to let him diagnosed your health problem. I have serious health problems and I am new to Nevada and needed a new doctor and I was given several doctor's names but I am glad I choose Dr. Kim. He doesn't assume what you may have. If he doesn't know he will have you take some tests or he would recommend other Specialists to see you. I feel very comfortable speaking to him about my health problems.

Posted on April 12th, 2011

I hate going to the doctors mostly because none of them respect my autonomy which to me should be the law. Doctors have damaged me irepairably by not telling me things, either because it's going to infringe on their own comfort and time, or, because they think I'm stupid and I will marry some guy who will put me on his insurance plan and then it'll be up to my husband as to what he wants me to know and/or thinks I can handle or another possibility because he's not a good enough doctor to realize that our values are totally opposite; I'm not about to change who I am, neither is he and the best thing for everybody is to refer me to somebody who's not bothered by my values and can better help me. I also hate those doctors who just love to iotrogenically try to force things to come to a head. This is not cool. It may do something for him but it doesn't do a darn thing for me, in fact, it makes me pretty cranky! Anyhoo, I write all this because Dr. Kim has not " come on " in the above fashion and will in fact ask you what it is that you think you need which is a good thing.

Posted on July 12th, 2017