Dr. Sung Yun Won Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sung Yun Won?

mom of two

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Dr. Won helped me through breastfeeding woes (mastitis) and was suppportive of my choice to VBAC. She really spebt a lot of time and helped me understand my pregnancy offering useful advice.

Posted on November 10th, 2011

Dr. Won delivered 2 out of my 3 kids and was very happy with the care I got. I received very personal attention which is not easy to find these days. I had a twin pregnancy and she successfully delivered them vaginally despite one twin being breech. She always tried to educate me on my options and made me feels at ease about the whole process. Her office was not always running on time, but the wait was worth the attention I would get when it was my turn.

She is the worst doctor ever.

Posted on May 5th, 2010

She is always late. I had to wait for her more than an hour for every single appointments. She even arrived after my baby was born. I thought I was dying to hold my baby until she gets to the hospital. A very young student (without any experience) had to deliver my baby. Her office staff are so dumb. I waste too much of gas(money) and time because of their stupidity.

Posted on March 7th, 2015