Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunhee Woo
Dr. Sunhee Woo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lagrangeville, NY, with other offices in Beacon, NY and Lagrangeville, NY (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Woo is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center. Dr. Woo has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sunhee Woo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sunhee Woo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Woo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital
Putnam Hospital Center
Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Vassar Brothers Hospital
17 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sunhee Woo in this video.
Dr. Sunhee Woo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lagrangeville, NY.