Dr. Sunil K Dwivedi Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sunil K Dwivedi?

Was treated by Dr Sunil K Dwivedi, MD for a reoccurring Gerd. Excellent Doctor and staff.

Best GI Doctor

I went to see Dr, Dwivedi a few weeks ago I was amazed at how compationate and understanding he is he took his time and really listened to my concerns . The office staff was wonderful and his nurse was very knowledgeable and sweet really made me feel at ease with my visit she even called me the next day to make sure I was feeling well. I would recommend anyone who needs a GI doctor to see Dr. Dwivedi.

I would insist any of my family member fo to Dr.Dwivedi

I was very ill when I came in to see the doctor for the first time.He made many accomdations to ensure I had a colonoscapy ASAP. I was given a different diagnosis and was treated. In 3 days I was my old self with no restrictions after suffering for months. He called to follow up. Dr. Dwivedi should give seminars to other Dr. on bedside manner