Dr. Sunil G Gandhi Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Sunil G Gandhi?

Not board certified. Very deceptive ads on his website. Watch out

I went to see this dr because my friend knew him. He was nice enough but wanted to cut immediately and told me I would need a really large cut through my side and ribs removed and about a week in the hospital. That did not seem right to me so I checked him out. This dr is not board certified but acts like he is and his website pretends like he is. Like another patient wrote this man uses tricky language to make you think he is something he is not. I went to another thoracic surgeon and was extremely happy. I am glad I did n my homework and avoided Dr Gandhi.

Not board certified in thoracic surgery. Deceptive about education. Risky

When we were referred to this guy by our lung doctor we were told he was board certified. It turns out that he is not certified in the specialty he claims to practice. We did not want to risk our surgery on this kind of situation and went elsewhere. Dr Gandhi is a general surgeon (not a thoracic surgeon) who tries to do thoracic surgery by hinting around and playing games with words. It also turns out that he is in financial cahoots with a cyberknife radiology company making things even more risky. If you look at his website he says "thoracic surgeon Dr Gandhi" over and over and over. Very weird, and quite unlike any drs website we ever saw. Who refers to themselves like that unless they are trying to hide something? We expected him to be properly and fully educated and certified, but we found out different. He is not a fully trained cardithoracic surgeon and whatever gimmick he is promoting is extremely disturbing. Who would ever purposely trust their life to someone who is not completely trained and board certified? It is hard to believe this can happen in this day and age. If you are considering going to see this guy yo need to ask him point blank: are you certified in thoracic surgery? Not general surgery: thoracic surgery. Then be prepared to watch him squirm as he tells you about his uncertified background. Do your homework. Look up this drs credentials. Look up his board certification. You will not find him to be official. Our lung doctor moved down a whole lot in our eyes when we saw how he was trying to risk us having lung surgery by someone not certified.

Not a real Thoracic Surgeon. Look up his training

Everything the other reviewers write is true. This Dr is not Board Certified to do thoracic surgery. I saw him and he wanted to open me up and remove ribs immediately. Then I found another Dr was Board Certified and he did a scope operation. I don't know how someone can claim to be a specialist if he is not one. That seems wrong. I will never go back to my pulmonary man again. Lung cancer is too serious to trust someone who is not trained all the way. I wanted the best and I got it, but I had to find my own Dr. I do not trust my pulmonary dr now. I don't want to be sent to his buddy, I want the best. Never again am I going back to that Pulmonary man who sent me this man!

I just found out this dr is not a real thoracic surgeon.He is not board licensed for it.

This doctor is not board certified in Thoracic Surgery. He claims to be a "thoracic" surgeon but he never went to school or got the license to be what he claims to be. I agree the comments on other websites. He is not certified in what he claims to be. I am so made that my lung doctor sent me to him. I think they all lied about his training so they are all in cahoots. This is 2015! This is so deceptive and wrong! I want the best. Not a pretender. We are not in some third world country where you have to put up with this kind of nonsense. Someone should put a stop to it. You are either certified or not. This guy is not.

General surgeon, not a thoracic surgeon. Watch out.

My lung doctor sent me to see Dr Gandhi for a lung cancer. He seemed nice enough. He wanted to open me up and take out my ribs to do the surgery. That sounded very bad to me and then I found out that he is not a thoracic surgeon, he is a general surgeon and never studied to become a thoracicardio surgeon. I was very furious. I coulnd't believe that my lung doctor wanted me to go to someone who did not study all the way through! I will never go back to either of them again. I dont know why someone let a general surgeon operate on their lung . I found a great dr who operated with a telescope and I was home in 2 days and cancer free. You have to be careful! I wanted the best and I got it, but I had to do my own looking.

Amazing physician

I am so blessed to have found this physician. He spent time and gently explained my condition to me, the surgery I needed and made me feel super confident I was with the right Doctor in the right practice. What a difference he made in my understanding and perspective on my diagnosis and prognosis. Anyone in need of a thoracic surgeon would be very blessed to have this physician working for you.

he is very informative and compassionate dr. Knowledgeable and human. Speaks to you as an equal...Wonderful personality and did a great job...I would recommend him to everyone..He is a gift from God and an answer to our prayers