Dr. Sunil Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunil Patel?

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Very smart Gastroenterologist. Confident in his clinical skills.

poor

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

I disagree with the former reviews Great Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Dr. Patel is a god send. When he did my Colonoscopy and endoscopy I was out and when I awoke I asked, " Did you start yet." Dr. Patel has been very accurate in his diagnosis of my Husband (got his pre-cancerious spots out) He was great with my girl friend also. HIs procedures are on time. Dr. Patel was never quick about giving me medications.. and referred me to my Internist for medications except for an antiobodic and prescribed the best antibiotic for my situation. Dr. Patel has been my Husbands doctor fore over 10 years and mine for 6 yrs.

Posted on January 25th, 2013

First time visit does check anything doesn't ask for blood work just gives out prescription like candy. You should run as fast as you can I am looking for another Doc........Office worker are rude.

avoid him!!!

Posted on October 11th, 2012

woman do not go to this doctor. he is obnoxious. there was another lady with me in the room and she felt the same about him. if i had the courage, i would seek justice for his bad bahaviour. he is pathetic. i cried so much after i left his office. please be cautious.

missed cancer

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

i was having bleeding problems..he said nothing was wrong..thank God i changed drs i had a tumor at least 5 yrs

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Dr. Patel was my mother's doctor a number of times when she was admitted to the hospital. Let me just say that he has the worst bedside manner, does not appear to be concerned with the patient at all, is borderline rude and didn't answer any of our questions. This could be accepted if he gave her decent medical care, but after watching how he treated my mother I wouldn't let him treat my cat. He should consider a different profession.

Posted on May 27th, 2010

no bedside manner at all. felt like he was always rushing me out of office to get to the next patient... never was able to diagnosis my problem

Posted on September 21st, 2017