Have you seen Sunil Jeswani?

VERY WELL KNOWLEDGE AND COMPASSIONATE

Dr. JESWANI, LISTEN TO HIS PATIENTS THOROUGHLY. HE GAVE ME VERY CLEAR GOOD ADVISE . DR. JESWANI IS VERY CONCERNED TO HOW HIS PATIENTS FEEL. THANK YIU FOR A DOCTOR LIKE YOU.

Extremely thorough . Put my mind at ease.

We saw Dr. Jeswani after we requested a second opinion about a diagnosis from a neurologist. The first neurosurgeon we saw disagreed with the neurologist's diagnosis and was quick to dismiss my symptoms as being related. We asked for a second opinion and were referred to Dr. Jeswani who also is a neurosurgeon. Dr. Jeswani's opinion agreed with the first neurosurgeon we saw BUT he took the time to explain why he believed the first neurosurgeon was correct including taking the time to answer our "What If" questions, show us the MRI and doing a comprehensive examination. The neurologist and first neurosurgeon did no real examination, just asked questions. Dr. Jeswani's examination included numerous detailed questions and physical examination. Because of the sudden onset of my symptoms, he ordered a few tests to rule out any possibility of problems within my brain. He recommended that I see a "Good Neurologist" that didn't "Fixate on something that could not and did not have anything to do with my symptoms".

Office visit