Dr. Sunil C Kaza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunil C Kaza?

I have a background in the medical field, and I am accustomed to being able to discuss with my physicians any physical issues for which I am seeking advice and to be able to partner with them in a plan of care.. He does not make eye contact, and he does not talk with me. My questions are answered as briefly as possible, and there is no explanation of my condition or the reasoning behind his treatment decisions. I learned my diagnosis from my PCP weeks after I had seen Dr. Kaza and had been left by him with the impression that no diagnosis had been established. I am not questioning his knowledge or skill, but his method of practice does not work for me.

Happy

Happy With Service

Sorrow

Dr. Kaza's botched procedure caused further serious harm to the point of death. The only time we ever saw Dr. Kaza was just before he was going into the cath lab, he never came to talk to the family afterwards, he just got in his car and left.

Dr. Kaza sees me and my husband. We both think the world of him. He has always taken such good care of us. He listens to you and doesn't seem to ever be in a hurry. He will always ask if there are any questions. We love the staff, they are all so friendly.

Great experience

No one I guess enjoys there visits to Doctor. But I have Found Dr Kaza to be very thorough and I like that he spends the time with me. Been seeing him for 2years.

Dr. Sunil C Kaza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.