Highly Dissatisfied

Best Doctor in this Field!

I have been seeing Dr. Malkani for about 9 yearsand I would not want any other Dr. To address my problem. I have so much faith in this Dr. He is A+ in our book! Jean Remus

Excellent appointment- Dr. Malkani was so professional and will recommend him to all my friends

My husband asked Dr Malkani if he could help in getting rid of floaters after Dr Brown operated for cataracts. Dr Malkani proceeded to work on his eye without first warning my husband that there was a risk involved of getting a detached retina which did occur!! After many operations Dr Malkani recommended seeing another Dr. My husband went to the very best place, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute & they tried there best but too late. He lost his eye sight due to the already damaged eye by Dr Malkani. My husband was not the only one this has happened to it Also happened to another a senior citizen whose life was ruined from losing her sight !!!

Dr. Sunil M Malkani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.