Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunil K Nachnani
Dr. Sunil K Nachnani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, MD. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nachnani is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center and UM Charles Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sunil K Nachnani has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sunil K Nachnani has the following 14 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
Dr. Sunil K Nachnani has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
This doctor has displayed keen interest in my entire health, his attention to detail and understanding my issues is incredible. He is "Understandable" and takes time to insure I have all the facts and options. His follow up insures I don't forget issues/medication or visits. I travel about three thousand miles from Washington State to get a check-up with this fine physician annually, as I trust him totally with my health needs.
Dr. Nachnani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Sunil K Nachnani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHeart Care Of Southern Maryland, 10403 Hospital Dr Ste 102, Clinton, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sunil K Nachnani in this video.
Dr. Sunil K Nachnani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, MD.