Dr. Sunil Patel Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sunil Patel?

RN Review/For my Mother!

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I want to thank Dr. Sunil Patel and his wonderful staff. My mother saw him over a 6-8 month time period. Dr. Patel always spoke to her and I with respect, explaining everything in a way my mother could understand. Even though her prognosis was not optimal, he never treated her like I've seen so many physicians treat the elderly. Everyone was so sweet to my mother. Patting and giving her hugs. Making sure her pain was controlled. I find this rare in today's world. After her death I called the office to let them know and wanted to thank them. A couple of weeks later, Dr. Patel called me to offer his condolences. I don't think you could find a better doctor or group of nurses & office staff. Thanks again for your kindness. You all went above and beyond!

Posted on September 14th, 2017