Dr. Sunil K Purohit Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sunil K Purohit?

As a first time patient the person who took my history said she would send in the nurse practitioner, which I refused as I felt that for a 1st visit I should meet the Dr. The Dr. was friendly but hurried. No blood pressure taken, no request for past records, only urine. I feel that he is an excellent Dr. just too busy.

Wonderful Urologist

I came to Dr. Sunil after leaving my long-time urologist in New Orleans. I had a problem that my former physician could not solve. Dr. Sunil successfully operated on me to relieve my incontinence. He is very direct, but friendly, answering every question I raise. He has a busy practice with his father, a general surgeon. Dr, Sunil is also qualified on the DaVinci surgical robotic equipment. He may not be warm and fuzzy, but he is a brilliant doctor.

Receptionist are helpful and friendly. Dr. is knowledgable and capable but in too big of a hurry to explain or pay appropriate attention to case or follow through. Dont leave a message for the nurse....she does not return phone calls.

Dr. Sunil K Purohit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.