Dr. Sunil Sudarshan Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sunil Sudarshan?

Cancer patient daughter

Posted on January 4th, 2016

It was a miracle an a blessing that Dr. Sunil Sudarshan attended my father in San Antonio Texas. My dad had prostate cancer with several severe complications, but after Dr. Sudarshan started to taken care of him. Everything change on him. We are from an other city but it was the best person, doctor that treated my dad when he need it most. I always will be grateful with God to put that angel in my dad path. Now my dad is cancer free!! He move to Alabama and we lost a good if not the best Oncologist Urologist Doctor in San Antonio Texas. God bless Dr. Sunil Surdashan always.

Posted on January 29th, 2016