Dr. Sunil M Thirkannad Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sunil M Thirkannad?

Very rude and arroganf

He did not listen to my concerns or answer any questions without talking to me like I was ignorant or beneath him. Ant time I spoke, he cut me off . he didn't do any xrays or scans. Just had someone stick a needle in my arm and throw a,brace on it. After he lectured me about how so dont trust him and how he is "very educated " implying that I was not. So it seemed. I left that office feeling insulted and in tears. His bedside manor is disgusting . I would never recommend him to anyone.

A complete waist of everything....

This place herds people in and out like cattle so they can get our money/insurance companoes money....as I sat and listened to the one doctor they seem to have Thirkannad, he pretty much tells everyone from a medical standpoint there is nothing he can do. I'm convinced that they also receive royalties from insurance companies for saying something is an old injury or something else. Most popular thing is to say Carple Tunnel syndrom. Which is usually not why the patient is there. What a crock. This place I had always heard was where to go. No longer. They are legally rpiping off people and are getting away with it.