Dr. Sunil S Tholpady Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sunil S Tholpady?

Honest and Excellent Doctor!

While I know my wait time seems excessive, I actually see Dr. Tholpady through the VA there in Indianapolis. For me...he has been extremely honest and open with the needs that I am addressing with the use of fillers. I was there today and he actually was pleased with the results after just one visit. There was the right side that didn't do quite as expected, but he did a fill there with the option to come back in 3-6 months if progress didn't go well. What Dr. does that? I am sure in his private practice he is just as great. I do want to consider a few other options and he will be the one I see to do them.

Dr. Tholpady saw my son in the ER and was fantastic. He has an excellent manner- very respectful and not the slightest bit condescending. If he stays in the area, he'll be the first one I go to in his chosen specialty.