Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunila N Fuster
Dr. Sunila N Fuster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with other offices in Torrance, CA and Torrance, CA . She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fuster is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sunila N Fuster has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 24
She isn't private at all. She rambles and interrupts you when you speak. My mother even told me during a physical she left the room with the door wide open. She casually diagnoses you and is indifferent about it.. no matter how bad it is. E.g. if you have cancer, she would casually say it with a smile on her face. Very forgetful as well. Only good if you want to be prescribed a bunch of drugs I guess too.
Have been with Dr Fuster for years. If changing doc's wasn't so difficult I would've done it already. The wait time is ridiculous, I've never waited less than an hour, usually more. The phone is often not answered during business hours, and you cannot leave a message, so contacting the office is very difficult. I have a hard time understanding her, and am uncomfortable asking her to repeat herself, and worry that the reverse is true.
She's a horrible Dr. She blames what she does wrong on the staff intead of accepting the responsibility. The office staff is really nice and they seem to cover up for her. At my last and I mean VERY last appt I realized that she can't see very well and had to have the nurse review my test results on paper, had the wrong chart and the nurse told her so she then continued to discuss what specialist I had to see in front of another patient while standing in the hall. What happenend to privacy? I went home called my ins and switched Drs!!!! Very unprofessional and doesn't value patient confidentiality AT ALL!!!!
Dr. Fuster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Riverside County Regional Medical Center
Dr. Sunila N Fuster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sunila N Fuster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.