Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sunit Srivastava has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
My dad was recently in the hospital and saw Dr. Srivastava-although he had to give us bad news he spent a great deal of time with us and even came back the next day so that all families members could be available and he answered everyone's questions. Looked at us when we spoke. At the same time he is teaching his residents. I hope they learn not only his medical skills but his bedside manner as well.
This doctor is careless, it is more important to speak with colleagues than address patience concerns. She is excellent at not responding or paying attention when trying to explain or speak with her.. Dr. Srivastava needs learn respect for her patients. She is a Dr of our choice not a dr. We are stuck with. Remember we are human not a number or $$$ signs. Be careful!!!!!
Dr. Srivastava is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Sunit Srivastava accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLegacy Health Medical Group Llc, 1 Kent Dr, Largo, FL
Dr. Sunit Srivastava is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Largo, FL.